Friday, January 23, 2009

Tooth Fairy Time!


Yeah... at five years old (almost six) Masyn has just lost her first tooth! She came home from school last night and approached me and said, "mom I'm ready." Very confused I asked her, "ready for what?" She said, "for you to pull my tooth out!!" I was caught very off-guard and looked at her in disbelief that she would actually want me to pull it out. I remember when I was kid and how petrified I was if anyone even touched or looked at a loose tooth in my mouth. Any loose teeth in my mouth would dangle by a string for weeks on end before I would even imagine it being pulled out! Well, I guess today it is 'cool' to have your parents pull your teeth out...and even cooler to go to school the next day and show off that missing tooth! So, after a careful inspection of Masyn's tooth last night, dad got the duty of pulling it out. Masyn did awesome and not a single tear was shed! Zain on the other hand cried repeatedly, " I don't want the tooth fairy to take my teeth!!!" Obviously, Masyn's whole tooth experience really scared him! Athough, I have to admit it was pretty hard not to laugh at the whole tooth situation!!!

No comments: