On Sunday, March 15th, we celebrated Masyn's 6th birthday (3/29/03) and Zain's 4th birthday (3/3/05) at Zoomar's with lots of family and even more friends!! Since Zain has been born, we have been celebrating the kids birthday's together with one giant combo party (I figured I'de kill two birds with one stone...we all know how much fun kid's birthday's can be...hehe)!! Well this year I really outdid myself. Who knew it would be so time consuming, costly and stressful to plan one giant party?!? About halfway into the planning phase I told myself, "this is the last combo party I'm ever throwing." Don't get me wrong...the party was a hit, the kids had a blast and Nick and I got to meet some great parents along the way...but I sure was exhauasted by the end of the day! Here are some pictures of the eventful day...
The boys on the grill from start to finish. They cooked 50 hotdogs and 30 hamburgers...they were honestly absolutley amazing!!
Zain and his crew...being silly of course! They were all sooooo cute together!
Masyn and her best friends...we love you Jalyn and Jordi!
Pinata time...Zain knocked it to the ground on his first hit (I put a little too much candy inside)! Luckily we had two pinatas!
The chaos...30 kids, two pinatas and countless candy!!
All in all, the day went great! The kids had a blast running around, torchering the petting zoo animlas and filling up on sugar (that is what they are suppose to do, right?)! Thank you so much to Grammy, Shell-Shell, Smitty, Adam and Jill for helping set up and keep the chaos under control. I can't tell you what a blessing you all were! Until next year....kidding!!
1 comment:
YEAH!! Jordi hada great time and the candy is still around here somewhere!! thnx cozen fam!! we love u all too!! is it time for white trash fridays yet??
Post a Comment