On Tuesday Nick and I celebrated 7 years of marriage with a nice 3 hour dinner, a bottle of wine and just the two of us!! Oh how I love our time together. We don't get it often enough, so when we do get date nights every now and again, we both truly appreciate them and one another even more. These past 7 years have been amazing, rewarding and full of so much love and I look forward to many more to come!!
In addition to our Anniversary, Zain also entertained us with a Christmas Musical at his preschool on Tuesday! It was honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen and you couldn't help but smile from ear to ear and laugh the whole time. Every kid was doing something different, some weren't singing at all and some where so loud that was all you heard (Zain)!! Here is a peak of Zain's upcoming musical career...hehehe!! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment