Welcome 2010 and welcome allergies and sinus infections! Shortly after the New year, I have found myself suffering from horrible allergies that has now led to the worst sinus infection I have ever had! After a visit to the doctor and finding myself desperate for some relief my mom suggested that I try acupuncture. Without hesitation, I booked an appointment in hopes of some immediate relief. The needles had nothing on the pain I was experiencing in my nose, in my eyes and in my forehead. During my session I found myself laying on a table with 4 needles in my face and 14 others throughout my arms, legs and chest! It was a little awkward just laying there for 30 minutes with tiny needles everywhere and trying to relax at the same time. All in all, I definitely felt immediate relief as I was able to breathe for the first time in 5 days! In fact, I went back the next day for round 2. I definitely recommend it for anyone in any sort of pain! (P.S. If you look close in the picture you can see 2 needles above my eyebrows, 2 on the side of my nose and 1 in my chest)
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Accupuncture!
Welcome 2010 and welcome allergies and sinus infections! Shortly after the New year, I have found myself suffering from horrible allergies that has now led to the worst sinus infection I have ever had! After a visit to the doctor and finding myself desperate for some relief my mom suggested that I try acupuncture. Without hesitation, I booked an appointment in hopes of some immediate relief. The needles had nothing on the pain I was experiencing in my nose, in my eyes and in my forehead. During my session I found myself laying on a table with 4 needles in my face and 14 others throughout my arms, legs and chest! It was a little awkward just laying there for 30 minutes with tiny needles everywhere and trying to relax at the same time. All in all, I definitely felt immediate relief as I was able to breathe for the first time in 5 days! In fact, I went back the next day for round 2. I definitely recommend it for anyone in any sort of pain! (P.S. If you look close in the picture you can see 2 needles above my eyebrows, 2 on the side of my nose and 1 in my chest)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment