So I really need to start posting some of the funny things the kids say. After all, we all know how bad my memory is, and this may be my only way of remembering things when they get older! Anyway, our little Zain says silly things that make us all laugh daily. He is such a goof ball and from what I hear at school he is already the class clown and loves to make the girls laugh.....great!?! He must be following in his daddy's footsteps. So here is how my conversation with Zain went the other night...
Me: So I just wanted to let you know that Grammy is watching you on Saturday and you are both spending the night at her house.
Zain: Where are you going mommy?
Me: Mommy is going to out with a friend from out of town.
Zain: I wanna go.
Me: Sorry baby, mommy is going to dinner with only adults and it will be too late for you.
Zain: Ohhhh, I know why (some hesitation)....you're going to a bar!
No comments:
Post a Comment