Zain had his big preschool graduation on Monday! We started the evening with yummy Hawaiian BBQ at the house with a few friends and family. Then it was on to the ceremony where Zain sang songs with his classmates, got a diploma and made silly faces on stage! It is amazing how fast his preschool years went by. We have been so blessed to have found Mission Viejo Christian Preschool...he has had remarkable teachers, amazing friends and unforgettable memories. In so many ways I just wish he could stay in preschool forever; where it is safe and you don't have any of the elementary school trouble or drama! I have truly cherished these years and I trust in God to keep him safe through the many more school years to come (this is only the beginning)!! We love you Zain!
Zain and two of his teachers (Mrs. Dawn and Mrs. Barbara).
Masyn had a music recital at school this week too! She was right in the front row and did a great job...a little nervous, but she had fun! Love you May!
No comments:
Post a Comment