Crazy Cozens Clan
"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing"
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Adult time!
Nick got to celebrate his 33rd birthday in Vegas last weekend, like he was 21 all over again! We had an amazing time enjoying great food, dancing and gambling our money (that we don't have) away! I think this was the first Vegas trip that we both actually remember from start to finish:-) My how times have changed! All in all we had an amazing time with great friends making many memories that will forever be remembered!
Last month we also went to see Jimmy Buffet in concert! I have been going for about 15 years now
and have managed to drag Nick along with me year after year. He's such a great sport (although I really think he likes it deep down)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment