"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing"
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Mommy Time!
What a great Thanksgiving weekend! After all of the cooking, cleaning, and gaining 5 pounds, I was able to enjoy some quality time with just the kids and I!We were bummed dad had to work on Saturday, but the three of us were still able to make the most of our day together at the Santa Ana Zoo! It's a great little place that will provide hours of fun and costs next to nothing. Here are some pics of our day together!
I swear Masyn just does these poses all on her own...kinda scary!
Hi Kristi & Nick - Your kids are just growing up so fast! They are soo cute. I'm so happy that you are all doing well and seem as happy as can be. It's so nice to see you as such a loving family. Hope to see you sometime soon. Take care, Jen & Sean
2 comments:
Hi Kristi & Nick - Your kids are just growing up so fast! They are soo cute. I'm so happy that you are all doing well and seem as happy as can be. It's so nice to see you as such a loving family. Hope to see you sometime soon. Take care, Jen & Sean
um yeah jordi does the same poses.. it is frightening and too cute at the same time!
Post a Comment