Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Funday!

Sunday Funday (brings back good ole San Diego memories)...we started out early at the Farmer's Market, then headed to Trader Joe's, then on to lunch with some old college roommates! It was definitely a fun filled day and it was good to catch up with Nicci and Andrea. My how times have changed since the partying college days. Obviously, Nick and I have two kids now, but Andrea is engaged (yeahhh), and Nicci has a great little place in Newport where she gets to party for all of us still (love ya Nic)! We all had a great time together as always. The kids enjoyed our fun filled day and they even got to see a few pictures of mommy and daddy from about 10 years ago. All they kept saying was, "you guys look weird"! It was pretty funny.
On the way back home I made Nick stop by my old preschool (after driving up and down every street in Costa Mesa) ! Oh what great memories I had there...although it is strange how I swore the playground used to be so much bigger! Below is a picture of the kids and I in front of it. We finally ended our day at the 4:30 FUSE service and a bit to eat. What another great day God has given us!

1 comment:

Vintage Fox Boutique & Designs said...

HI my cute girl I miss you can we do a get away weekend somewhere? like feb? what do you think my life is crazy and I miss some normal friend time I love you so much and I love your blog and I want to read it everyday so keep it up girl! love you