Thursday, January 1, 2009

Memory Lane

To start off the New Year the kids and I decided to take a trip to a new park (well new for them, not me)...TeWinkle Park, or as Masyn likes to call it "Tinkle Winkle Park"! I grew up going to this park as a kid, so I thought it would be fun to take the kids. We packed lunches, bikes, scooters and helmets and spent a fun afternoon down memory lane!Straight out of a magazine, or what?
I'm not sure if Masyn just knows how to have attitude for a picture or if that it is her real attitude shining through? Scary!

1 comment:

Cathi Hamen said...

love the B n w shot!
"tinkle winkle" thats funny it reminded me of them playing hide n seek yesterday and the girls always say marco polo when they play..
BUT masyn said "say"Arco"
Jeff and I were cracking up.. say Arco or chevron!
maybe you had to be there.