What better way to celebrate turning 30... than hiking 5 miles, crossing a river 6 times, jumping off of a bridge over a boulder infested river with wet shoes and then hiking 5 miles back to our car (and you thought I was going to say a massage)!! We took our second trip to "The Bridge to Nowhere" and it was even more amazing the second time around. There is just something about the hike that makes it all so magical, and somehow okay to jump off a bridge over 100 feet tall! The adrenaline pumping through my body for the first jump was just as strong for the fourth jump...yes, I did 4 jumps!! Don't get me wrong, I was petrified for all four of them, but at the same time the thrill of jumping again kept me going. Take a peek at our videos below. Nick did the forward jump connected to a body harness and I did the forward jump connected at my ankles! Go to our photobucket account for all the fun videos and pictures. And for those of you who who think I am crazy...I promise I did my research first (the company we went through has a PERFECT safety record and uses the safest and most expensive bungees manufactured).
No comments:
Post a Comment