After 15 plus years, the kids and I were finally able to make it up to Monterey to see the Rainwater (my dad's) side of the family. I remember spending a lot of time in Monterey as a kid; playing with cousins, roaming around the farm and so much more! Looking back on it as an adult now, there are so many magical memories that I will forever cherish. And I was so happy to finally be back, and for my kids to have a little glipse into the magic Monterey brought me...plus more! Here are some pics from our little excursion:
Smitty, Uncle Gary and Masyn taking a walk on the property.
"The Girls".... Me, my mom, Rachelle, Aunt Debbie, Grandma Rainwater and Masyn.
Smitty, Uncle Gary and Masyn taking a walk on the property.
"The Girls".... Me, my mom, Rachelle, Aunt Debbie, Grandma Rainwater and Masyn.
Although this pond was not there when I was a kid, it will give Masyn and Zain some new memories of their own. We can't wait to go back!


No comments:
Post a Comment