Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Normally I would say Happy Friday...but this morning I woke up to the cutest little note on Masyn's bed. For everyone that knows Masyn, you know that she is NOT a morning person. But this morning was different. When I went into her room to wake her up for school I found this note she had written on her white board laying on the end of her bed. My first few thoughts were....

1) Did she get in trouble before bed last night? She normally writes apology letters when she gets in trouble. But nooooooo, no trouble last night!
2) Is she mad? Is it a mean letter? Nooooooo, not a mean word came to sight when I quickly looked it over!
3) Oh, no....she is never going to get up because she was up writing late last night!!

After, I finally took the time to read the letter I could do nothing but smile and crawl in bed with her to wake her up and tell her thank you for the sweet letter! I got a BIG SMILE in return (this is very rare at 6:30 in the morning)! It truly made my morning. Take a peek at her little note below!

giss = guys
stof = stuff
ovry boty = everybody
speshl trets = special treats



P.S. SHE FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO RIDE A BIKE ABOUT 5 DAYS AFTER HER BROTHER! YEAHHHHH!! I CAN HARDLY KEEP THEM OFF OF THEIR BIKES NOW. I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

The Colorado Matthews said...

Kristi, I laughed out loud reading Masyn's letter - the spelling and little girl handwriting and all - so precious!