Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Milestones!

So all my posts lately seem to be about Zain...but I guess along with turning 5 some more milestones just seem to accompany it! Yesterday he learned how to ride a bike all by himself...literally! He said he was ready to try his bike (which in my mind I was thinking, "it's about time"), so we went over to the park to practice. We decided to make a little picnic out of it, so as Masyn and I were setting up the blanket and lunch, Zain just hopped on his bike and attempted to pedal. He got the hang of it very quickly. After only 2 pushes from me, he was on his way to making laps around the park! I could barley get him off of his bike to eat lunch. In fact he rode his bike from the park all the way home (uphill) without falling or stopping once...amazing!! Here's a peek at our new bike rider...now if we can only get Masyn to ride her bike (she learned a while ago, but has never ridden since)!!



Harley had a little milestone of his own...he can now rollover on command!! Take a peek...

No comments: