
Nick and I were invited aboard a yacht in Newport last night to taste over 150 wines...although I think we only made it through about 30 or so wines (yikes)!! We had a great time relaxing while cruising throughout the bay. It was even more relaxing knowing that the kids were with Aunti Shell-Shell actually behaving! All in all everyone had a great night and Nick and I got to spend some nice time together.
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! You're gonna love it!!
From this day forward EVERYTHING you do will become something to blog about!
Congratulations...I will put you on my google reader and will be keeping up with the Cozen's clan!
I second that!! it is about the blog now.. but you know i have been obsessed for awhile! maybe i will see you more now, since even though we live next door we never do anymore.. WT fridays will come soon again! take care and welcome to the blogging world!!
Post a Comment